Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 16. januar 2016

Chanel Sunrise Trip 683 swatches


Chanel Sunrise Trip 683 is the only polish in the L.A. Sunrise collection released for spring 2016.
It is a beautiful dark indigo purple Nail Gloss – also known as jelly, the finish is nice and squishy BUT has tiny bubbles, so this is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite. If you want a more opaque result, you can add three, but in person there isn’t a VNL…
I think it's pretty - even if jellies aren't really me.

I think it is the last Chanel before the new (gel-like) formula and bottles are released.
I’m curious about the formula, but already hate the new bottles, the name of the polish has been moved to the back of the bottle.


1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

17 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh, it does look delightfully squishy, pity jellies aren't really my thing either...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - but even if they aren't our thing, we still can enjoy looking at them, right :D

      Slet
  2. Pretty shade! VNL doesn't bother me that much, the nail polish looks lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It's funny how I sometimes misread words. I read it as Surprise Trip :D That's also a funny name for it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it was a surprise to me - so not all wrong :D

      Slet
  4. Love the color but I really don't like jellys.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, that makes two of us - but as a collector - you know :D

      Slet
  5. It's a nice jelly and looks good on you :-D

    Might need to check it out next payday ;-)

    New bottles???? What they like? And at the back :-|

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the shape is probably about the same, not sure until I hole one in my had - but the names go to the back :(

      Slet
  6. i think i will skip it. the colour is nice, but nobody is really praising the formula

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right, I also hear many who doesn't like the formula!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...