Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 27. december 2015

Colors by Llarowe Berries In The Snow swatches


This morning I have one of my favorites among the many gorgeous polishes in the Colors by Llarowe Winter 2015 collection...

Colors by Llarowe Berries In The Snow is from the stunning Winter 2015 collection. It is a vampy, gorgeous, very dark magenta purple holo with a lovely strong effect both in the sun and indoor light settings. It is super pigmented and opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - do you like it..?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful! I'm very impressed. Of course it's Llarowe. Great brand.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is Colors by Lllarowe - and super impressive!

      Slet
  2. Oh, it is more than gorgeous. I am lost for words.

    SvarSlet
  3. Meeeeow! :) I wasn't fast enough, so I still wait for it to be restocked. :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. Wooowww what a sexy&classy nail polish dear Maria!!!!

    SvarSlet
  5. It certainly is a gorgeous looking polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. I seriously considered buying this because it looks gorgeous. I think it's a bit too dark for me though :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is dark, but not the black way, far from, I would say!

      Slet
  7. Wow this is a seriously gorgeous deep colour. I do really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I can understand why this one is one of your favourites, it's so vampy, deep, rich.. gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...