Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 21. august 2015

Rica Mellow Yellow swatches


Yes, it is Friday morning again, so what do you want...?
Ah yes, another pastel yellow ;)
Rica Mellow Yellow is a stamping polish and very opaque. You easily can get away with one coat, but because of my heavy ridges, I’m showing it in two without a top coat. It is a gorgeous pastel yellow with a great self-leveling ability, just like I love them!
If you need an opaque and beautiful pastel yellow - this is it!

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. More buttery yummy goodness! I think I like this one the best from the ones you've swatched, I've never seen this brand before so I will have to look them up! xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, I'm told they make excellent stamping polishes!

      Slet
  2. I'm with Stadtwaldvogel - wow indeed. :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Guess what? I love it as I always love pastel yellows <3 One coat is amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you would - and yes, it really is!

      Slet
  4. Yeh that sure is a gorgeous yellow!

    SvarSlet
  5. ooh, i love it, it totally suits you!

    SvarSlet
  6. Stunning yellow! :-D

    Wow to get away with one coat is pretty impressive. Looks very rich with the 2 here :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. A beautiful polish! I love the close-up. It's like butter has been poured on your nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yummy, I love butter!

      Slet
  8. Oh my goodness what a stunning nail polish :O
    I love anything that is yellow, orange or coral so this is right up my alley :)
    Amazing that it´s opaque in one coat :)
    xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it - and it really is super pretty!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...